Thursday 6 December 2012

Featured products at special discounted prices!!!!!!!

Hello Crafters
Bramwells have set up a new section on their site to feature the products I like, and show you what I do with them. Check it out here: http://www.bramwellcrafts.co.uk/Products/mel

This months products are the Little Miss collection from Bo Bunny. I think this is one of my favourite collections they have ever done. Very shabby chic without being Grungy!
Let me know what you think or if there are any other products you would like to see featured.
Enjoy the SPECIAL PRICES!!!!!
Take Care
Melanie XXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. Just st here watching you Mel on Sunday Scrappers. Also watched you Saturday too.
    I must say I Scrapbook exactly the same way as you, so it's lovely to watch you, and my Hubby said everytime you speak I am nodding away like a dog in a window! LOL
    I use my original photo's like you and journal on every page.
    I was inspired by your book for Matthew. I have a Matthew too and thought I will start to do that in the New Year. I have loads of pictures of me all through my life so it should be easy to start.
    Just finishing off all my crafting so I can put up my tree, I have just finished two commisions and had the lady in tears when she came for her book, so job done!
    Thank you so much for all your inspiration Mel, and hearing stories of your dad is very moving.
    Take care, Debbiex

    ReplyDelete