Wall decor Cricut Cartridge
Timepiece papers by Bo Bunny
Gold mirri card
Dark brown card
Light brown card
TPC Travel stamps
Step by step instructions
Before you begin cutting the shapes for your card you need to find the correct pressure and blade depth you need for your machine to cut through the card and paper.
1. Put the dark brown card on to your mat. Load mat. Set the size dial to
2 ¼”. Press SHIFT, BORDER and COMPASS (page 66) and CUT. Unload mat.
2. Put the cream and burgundy patterned paper on your mat. Load mat. Leave the size at 2 ¼”. Adjust your pressure and blade depth to suit paper. Make sure the Border feature button is still lit, but the shift is off. Press compass and cut. Unload mat.
3. Put gold mirri card on your mat and set your pressure on full and your blade depth on 6. Remove the border feature. Load mat. Set the dial size to 4 ½”. Press Compass and cut. Leave the mat in the machine. Press Shift and compass and cut. Unload mat.
4. Put the brown paper (back of the cream and burgundy key paper) on to the mat. Adjust the pressure and blade depth to suit paper. Press Shift and compass and cut. Unload mat.
5. Put the dark brown card on to the mat. Load mat. Press Compass and Cut. Unload mat.
6. Put the light brown card on the mat. Press shift. Compass and cut.
7. Put the burgundy and cream paper on the mat. Set the dial size to 5 ½”. Load the mat. Press the Eiffel (page 54) and cut. Unload mat.
8. Put the brown paper on to your mat. Adjust your settings for paper. Set the size at 3 ½”. Press Key (page 36) and cut. Then press shift and key and cut. Unload mat.
9. Put the burgundy and cream paper on the mat. Press shift, key and cut. Unload mat.
All the pieces need to be inked with a brown/black ink pad. Stamp TRAVEL on to the cream and burgundy patterned paper. Cut out and glaze the letters.
Glaze the key, the left and right compasses on the border and the brown paper compass.
10. Cut a 3 ¼” gold mirri circle. Put it inside the circle embossing folder and run through the Cuttleug. Cut into two pieces making one larger than the other.
11. Cut a piece of Burgundy paper 5 5/8” deep by 7 ½” wide. Stamp the edges with a flourish stamp and then stamp the postcard onto the paper. Stamp the sentiment on to the paper in the bottom left corner (ish).
12. Glue the Eiffel Tower onto the burgundy paper. Cut a strip from the burgundy paper ¾” deep incorporating the roman numerals. Attach this to the top of your burgundy paper approx 1” down from the top.
13. Attach the gold circle sections. Cut the bottom off the gold compass and attach it to the top of your card as shown.
14. Using foam pads attach both the compass border and the compass to the card as shown.
15. Cut a piece from the burgundy and cream patterned paper to create the lock diamond. Attach to the card.
16. Decorate the inside of the card as shown.