Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge
Pale blue card
Step by Step instructions
1. Press the Fit to Length button. Set the dial size to 71/2”. Place the patterned paper on to your mat. Press the Font feature button. Press doily 1 and cut.
2. Repeat this process with the pale blue card.
3. Place brown card on to your mat. Remove Fit to length. Set your size to 21/2”. Press the owl button and cut.
4. Put green card onto your mat. Press shift and the owl button and cut.
5. Put the pale blue card onto your mat. Press the layer feature button, the owl and cut.
6. Put cream card on your mat. Make sure the Layer button is still pressed. Press shift, owl and cut.
7. Put brown card on your mat. Set the dial size to 21/2”. Press the border feature button. Press tree and cut. Change the dial size to 11/2” and repeat.
8. Put green card on to the mat. Leave the size at 11/2”. Press border, shift and press tree three times tree and cut. Change the dial size to 21/2” and repeat.
9. Put pale blue card on to the mat. Set the dial size to 11/2”. Press the bird and cut. Repeat this with the size dial at 1”.
10. Put the patterned paper on the mat. Change the dial size to 11/2”. Press shift and bird and cut. Repeat with dial size at 1”.
11. Put brown card on mat. Size at 1/12” press layer feature button,bird and cut. Repeat at 1”
12. Put cream card on mat. Size at 1” Press layer button, shift, bird and cut. Repeat with dial size at 11/2”.
13. Ink all the pieces and stick all the layers together for the different sections.
14. Build up the card.
Love Melanie xxx
WOW!!! Now this is my kind of card,just love this MelReplyDelete
I must admit I fell in love with this card when you showed it on C&C. A sweet layout indeed. Thanks for all the new inspiration on your blog. I know I love it and I'm sure all your other followers do too. Best Wishes LindaReplyDelete
Oh this is sooo pretty, Mel you are a genius, love itReplyDelete
Love this card mel, will have to try it .ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
What a greate card, many thanks for taking the time to write out the instructions. (opps, edited so that the comment acutally made sense)ReplyDelete