Wednesday 13 July 2011

Thank you

Hello All
I just wanted to thank everybody who watched the shows yesterday. i had some lovely emails and have responded to each person. I love doing shows like that and yesterday was particularly special as I got to talk about scrapbooking. I am on a mission to get all crafters out there to create at least one Memory Album in their lifetime to pass on th future generations of their families.

 I am going to be busy again over the next few days as I have more shows next Tuesday night and Wednesday so if you want to know what and hwen then join our email list for Bramwells newsletter by going to www.bramwellcrafts.co.uk
Thanks again for all your support
Take care
Melanie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Mel, I really enjoyed your show, and my SteamPunk kit came today so I am off to have a play with it. Did you by any chance have any samples anywhere of what you did with the kit that I could look at. I have three men's cards to make and thought this kit would be lovely to use.
    Best wishes and keep up the good work. Will you be at the GNPE in September? Hope I see you there.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete