GROOVY TIMES CRICUT CLASS
Silver Mirri card
White and Black Ribbon
Black and white pens
Red Copic Pen
Wet and dry adhesive
Step by Step
1. For the two large flowers .
Place the black card on your mat. Load mat. Set the size dial to 3”. Turn to page 39 in your book. Press FLOWERS four times and cut. Unload mat.
From this you will need the four large flowers and two of the smaller flowers.
2. Put the white card on to the mat. Load mat. Press shift lock. Press FLOWERS, four times. Press cut. Unload mat. Remove shift lock. Put the four flowers in a pile with the four large black flowers.
3. Put the white card back in. Press LAYER 1. Press FLOWERS twice and cut. Unload mat. Put these two white flowers with the small black flowers. Remove Layer 1.
4. Put the red card on the mat. Load mat. Press FLOWERS, twice and cut. Press shift lock. Press LAYER 1 and FLOWERS twice and CUT. Unload mat. Remove shift lock and layers 1. Put these pieces with your others.
5. Turn to page 54. Set the size to 1”.Put the black card on your mat. Load mat. Press CLOCK, six times. Press cut. Unload mat. Put these pieces with your others. All these together will make your two large flowers.
6. Repeat instructions one to four inclusive but with the size set at 2 ½”.
7. Repeat number five. Put all these pieces together. These will make your two medium flowers.
8. Turn back to page 39. Set the size to 2 ½”. Load red card. Press FLOWERS four times. Press cut. Unload mat. Remove the flowers from the mat and set aside the large flowers.
9. Load the mat back in. Set the size dial to 2”. Press FLOWERS four times and cut. Unload mat. You will only need the small flowers.
10. Put the black card on the mat. Load mat. Set the size to 1 ¼”. Press REAL DIAL SIZE. Press Shift lock. Press FLOWERS four times and cut. Unload mat. Put these with your other flowers.
11. Put white card on the mat. Load mat. Press repeat last and cut. Put all these with your other flowers. Remove shift lock. Remove real dial size.
12. Put the mat back in. Set the size to 1”. Turn to page 54. Press clock 24 times and cut. Unload mat.
13. Put black card on mat. Load mat. Press clock thirty times and cut. Unload mat.
14. Put the white card on the mat. Load mat. Turn to page 40. Press Real Dial Size. Set the size dial to 5”. Press shift, press layer 2. Press BE HAPPY and cut. Unload mat. Put the Cricut away.
15. Make an 8” square card base. Cut a piece of black card at 7 ½” square. Cut a piece of silver mirri card at 7 3/8” square. Cut a piece of white at 7 1/8” square. Cut a piece of red card at 6 ¾” square. Layer all these up.
16. Cut a piece of black card at 6 3/8” square. Choose an embossing folder. I used Constellations Couture creations. Run it through an embossing machine. You will have to line up the pattern and run through again.
17. Using your cricut or a circle cutter cut the following. White circle at 3 1/8”. A black circle at 2 7/8”. A white frame at 2 5/16” and 2 7/16”.
18. Stamp your sentiment on to a piece of white card and mat it on to a piece of red.
19. Make a bow and build up the card.
20. Pat yourself on the back!!!!!! Good job!!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete
WOW love this it is amazing, the colours are fabReplyDelete
hi melanie, can you please advise me with the cricut expression. i am wanting to cut letters out of sticky back vinyl. i have left it on the sticky back and put it on the mat. it keeps ripping the vinyl. not quite sure which is the correct settings. i have oredered new blades incase its them, I was wondering ifyou had any advice as i am quite new to the cricut please.ReplyDelete
thank you michelle. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to Leather Dog Collar, Dog Toys, Cheap Dog Toys express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.ReplyDelete