Wednesday 9 November 2011

What a week!!!!

Hello Crafters

  Wow, what a week it was last week. First of all the Cuttlebug four day deal sold out in 1 hour!!!! Then the next deal sold out on Wednesday and then we had an amazing Cricut Cartridge show on Thursday and straight to the NEC.
 I was in the cake hall working on the Cricut Cake stand. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed myself. It was great fun and extremely busy.  back to normal this week. I am prepping for my shows next week... Cricut on Tuesday and then EK Success, Jones Tones, Stampavie and Hot off the Press. Such a fabulous variety of product so make sure you tune in.
Don't forget, if you would like to see any short demos on any of our product or techniques then please feel free to ask. I will do my best to oblige.
Hope you are all having a great crafty week.

Take care
Melanie xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Mel
    Wow you are a busy bee!
    I did not get to NEC this year (have just been to Harrogate and Port Sunlight) but tomorrow I am off to Glasgow and hopefully can find some nice Craft shops up there!
    Keep up the great work on C&C, look forward to seeing you demo next week. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be ready to record your shows Mel
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel, well I saw you at the NEC but couldn't get near the stand, so very busy... My daughter bought the cricut cake and is so very excited, my other daughter already owns one, and Mum (Me) has spent too much money on cartridges for her! So good to know that next week you are demo'ing all the lovely goodies you are famous for, I can't wait. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to have meet you, but did have tickets for the cake show. Maybe your be in the hobbycraft show nxt year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ment didn't have tickets for the cake show!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new blog look! I invested in some crazy price Cricut cartridges when you were on and have been having a great time playing with them this week. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi mel, glad your shows went well on create and craft.and sounds you had a good time at birrmingham to. look forward to you shows next week love bluebell-flowerwood x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mel you have been a busy bee,can't wait for your shows
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello,mel, well at last,i have got the new cricut exspretions 2 with the wfi bundle. nice that it is on 3 payments.love your demos,hope your day gose well on create and craft,love bluebell-flowerwood x.

    ReplyDelete