Tuesday 13 December 2011

More samples..


Materials used..
Buttons
Sentiment Stamp












 

that I used to make the flowers








Materials used..

Ivory Shimmer Cardstock
Dark Blue Shimmer Cardstock
Offshore Paper Collection
Henri Stamp
Jean Luc Stamp






Materials used..

Isabelle Stamp
Bright Pink Shimmer Cardstock
Green Cardstock
Lilac Cardstock
Jewels
Buttons




These are the Helz Cuppleditch stamps I showed on Create and Craft on 7th December. Can't wait to get them onto cards. They are..







7 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing your gorgeous card Mel. I did see thm on tv, but not for long enough, so nice to study them. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These samples are gorgeous!! I especially like the thank you card - thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore the little boy birthday card. Love the way you used the 12x12 paper to make the sun effect embellishment at the top, it really adds to the finish.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable samples. I love them all! Thank you for sharing.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mel
    I just love looking at your cards and the colours you choose.
    Have a Merry Christmas Mel!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fabulous! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete