Monday 12 December 2011

Thank you

Good morning Crafters
I would like to say a really BIG THANK YOU to all my followers. The level of support has blown me away and I just want you all to know that I am really grateful. we are planning lots of new things for 2012 for both the blog and shows. I can't believe how quickly this year has passed!!! we have some fabulous new product for 2012 and Alison and I are going to CHA trade show in LA in January. You can probably imagine how excited I am about that. Off now to do some prep for my shows in Germany this weekend. I will post the cards from my Cricut class I taught at Inspirations yesterday. I used Ornamental Iron cartridge.
See you soon
Take care
Melanie xxx

7 comments:

  1. It is a pleasure - thank you for all your inspiration, tips, competitions and, most importantly, gorgeous samples to look at! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie you wouldn't happen to have any spare room in your suitcase for me would you??LOL!!Love your work and you are so inspirational,looking forward to the new year,hope you have a lovely christmas as you deserve it.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are quite welcome Mel, you are a star for showing us such inspirational work. Look forward to seeing what you come up with in 2012.
    Enjoy Germany and CHA in January (wish it was me going!!)
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is our pleasure; you work so hard to give us inspiration and to ensure we understand exactly how to do the things you show us. You truly are a lucky lady, WOW, going to CHA, that is fab. Have a great time in Germany and then luxuriate in all the creation and creativity of CHA.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Melanie, WE LOVE YOU! Wish you could take classes up here in Durham :-(
    So jealous about your CHA trip. I would give my eye teeth to go there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not difficult to be a 'follower' of yours Mel, although you are a hard task master in workshops - any hint of a naughty giggle and you're onto it - wanting to join in most of the time :-) I went to the ornamental iron 2 class and met some lovely ladies and had quite a few 'naughty' giggles, so it was a fun yet inspirational day.
    Happy Christmas and enjoy the success

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love to 'follow' you and your inspiration ideas, I can only dream of doing something just a little similar. Good luck at CHA in LA, you lucky person, you have earned it though. Please keep on letting us know how to do these wonderful creations that you do and what you use to do them. All the best for Christmas

    ReplyDelete