Tuesday 12 November 2013

Mel's Bo Bunny - Little Miss Blog Challenge Winner

Good morning all,

I can finally say that I've found the winner for my Blog Challenge on Bramwellcrafts :) There were so many beautiful creations that it took me a while to choose. I would just like to thank everyone for putting in so much time and effort as they were all absolutely gorgeous!! 

I would now like to congratulate TRACEY & CAITLIN JONES on being the worthy winners for this challenge. Well done Tracey & Caitlin, you have a massive bundle of Bo Bunny goodies being sent out to you! Also thrown in there will be a BRAND NEW 12"x12" Paper Pad by Colorbok called BOARDWALK. I hope you enjoy them!! :)


Pictured Left to Right: Tracey Jones and her daughter Caitlin.


Pictured above are the stunning flowers that Tracey & Caitlin 
made with the Little Miss Collection by Bo Bunny

Here's a little bit more about Tracey and Caitlin...

Hi Everyone


My name is Tracy and I am Mum to 17 year old Caitlin and 3 year old Pip-Squeak (our Yorkshire Terrier).  I have been crafting approximately 14 years and I love crafting in all sorts of different aspects.  Why did I start crafting? - Caitlin spends lots of time in Hospitals and I needed something to do whilst just sitting there and I started crafting to fill the long days.  By the time Caitlin was 7 years old - we were taking craft kits with us so that everyone could join in on the Wards, even the Nurses I might add, ha ha.  Oh -  I am one of the strange breeds - I love the 'prepping' of all my crafting pursuits, give me a piece of paper to fold or a pair of scissors to do some cutting and I am in my element. I love making all my own templates and building 3d items - I do love a challenge!  Since losing my beloved Husband/Caitlin's Dad, Nigel in 2008, Caitlin and myself have raised thousands of pounds for our local Hospice and various Cancer Charities by using our crafting - I have always thought and truly believe that crafting is not for ourselves but for others - to show them you care.  In 2012 I was the proudest of all Mum's when Caitlin was picked to be an Olympic Torchbearer for all her fundraising endeavours for the benefit of others in memory of her Dad.

I will be adding all of the entries to my blog and Facebook later today :)

Have a great day everyone!

Love Mel xxxx
 



No comments:

Post a Comment