Tuesday 19 June 2012

SCRAPBOOKING SHOW!

Hello Crafty friends I have been busy beavering away for my shows on Thursday. Christmas already!!!!! I can't believe we are doing Christmas but when you have lots of creative goodies to make then I guess you have to be organised......unlike me! I have been asked a lot recently about a Sunday Scrappers show, and whether I am doing one. Well I should imagine at some point I will, but with everything that has gone on this year I haven't got a date yet. However.... On Thursday at 11am on Ideal World I am guesting a Me and my Big Ideas and SEI hour. I have decided to concentrate on scrapbooking in this hour so you may want to tune on to that to hopefully pick up some tips. I will also be doing Jesse James Christmas beads, Hot off the Press and Jones Tones fabric paints on the same day. I will post the times when they have been confirmed. Hope you can all catch the shows. Love Melanie xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hiya Mel
    All that sound right up my street, cannot get enough Scrapbooking info so sounds good to me.
    I have just bought some gorgeous 12x12 Graphic 45 papers and I am cutting them up as we speak!!
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mel
    Can't wait to see your shows, i love scrap booking. I want to see jones tones fabric paint cos its is always nice to see and use new products and get ideas.
    Also i have talked my mum into getting a cricut after i showed her my lovely cards i made with art deco. Just waiting for a good deal to come to c & c before she buys.
    Have a great day.
    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to your shows xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds fabulous. Looking forward to the shows, especially the SEI and Hot of the Press.
    Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Mel can't wait, already looking forward to your shows :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoyed the show Mel- as always with your shows it was packed with good tips and techniques. Would really love to come to one of your classes but can't find any advertised-maybe i'm looking in the wrong place?
    Keep up the good work, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watched the recorded show when i got home from work today. I have been scrapping for a few years now but learn something new all the time. Thank you for the tip about what colours to use when mounting a photo.will give it a try on my next page. Thanks again Mel for a terrific show, can't wait till you do a scrapbook Sunday show.

    carroll

    ReplyDelete