Wednesday 11 July 2012

Card samples for Saturdays Class

For this card I used the same stamp but with the Bo Bunny Alora paper pad.
For this card I used the Kaisercraft "Bonjour" paper pad and a Sarah Kay stamp. Babette cuddling kitty SK2012-08.

                                                          
                                                            All the products are included in the price of the class. Thats both paper pads and the stamp!!! For more info or to book your place please call Inspirations on 01772 880852. xxx                                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Mel I'm still struggling a little with my Copics but must say I am so pleased I swapped as I never got on with my other pens

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you are struggling with and I will see what I can do to help:)

    ReplyDelete