Thursday 20 December 2012

This Years' Christmas Special

Hello Crafty friends
Every year I teach a class and we make something very special that came come out year after year.
This year I decided to work with a Bo Bunny acrylic edgy album, Bo Bunny Crush papers and Woodware stamps designed by Jane Gill and Francoise Reed.
I wanted to use papers that weren't Christmas as we find they come in too late for our market. So I went for a love themed paper collection.
Hope you like the finished project.
Keep checking for new posts over the next few days. One or two exciting announcements will be posted before Christmas!!!!!
Take care
Love
Melanie xxx

2 comments:

  1. hello mel,would like to say a big thankyou and a hug for all your craft help,there have been some days when you get the craft block,and you pop up on the teli with a goob idae. my craft span in other paper crafts has grown. i did the craft draws,enjoyed that. know a bit more about scape booking, yes my books are full of stuff,but no journaling,mulit coloured. i amd likeing the hard backed scrapebook and pages now. enjoy you hols. hope you see your son. love bluebell-flowerwood.

    ReplyDelete