Tuesday 27 August 2013

Mel's September Feature Blog Challenge with the Bo Bunny-Little Miss Collection

Hello crafters, Mel here, I am so excited to hold a new Blog Challenge competition with a new Feature Product. Throughout September it will be with one of my favourtire selections by Bo Bunny called 'Little Miss'. This pack contains the Little Miss 6"x6" Pad, Little Miss Clear Stamp collection and the Little Miss Buttons. All of this for an outstanding price of £9.98 (inc VAT).


This month's prize will be £50 worth of Bo Bunny goodies as well as a month's guest spot on my blog throughout October! To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize all you have to do is create something using the whole Little Miss kit supplied at Bramwellcrafts. You can add other papers, stamps and embellishments too. You can create a card, a scrapbook album or even something for home decor. 
You can enter more than once and the winner will be picked by me. I'm looking for something both beautiful and unique!
To enter, simply take a photo of your finished creation(s) and email them to my colleague, who will organise the entries for me to look at. If you could also email a photo of yourself that would be great! I like to be able to put a face to to the name and entry please. 
Email your entries to james.cunningham@potterycrafts.co.uk.
All entries must be in by Monday 30th September when the competition ends.

Click here for the link where you can purchase the Little Miss Blog Challenge collection.

Below are images of something I made with the Little Miss collection to give you some inspiration. 




Good luck ladies! I cannot wait to see all of your creations! 

Love, Mel xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. hello mel yes just ordered mine. crafting hugs bluebell-flowerwood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Mel, Loving your card today, and the papers etc are gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete