Tuesday 18 June 2013

Make a wish card by Lindsey Worth



What I used:
A5 Card Base 
Kaisercraft: ‘Magic Happens’ 12x12 papers, chipboard and rub-ons 
Purple Glitter Card 
Pink Chalk Inkpad 
Peel Offs – Stars, borders and corners




The swirl background paper I used already had a purple inked effect on 2 sides, so I used a pink inkpad to create the frame all of the way around. I used Chalk ink because it seems to blend smoothly, similar to distress inks.
I used the glitter card as a matt and layer because the card is for a girl and I wanted to add as much sparkle as possible! It also matches the glitter effect on the fairy that I cut from the papers.



I decorated the inside with the same paper as I used on the front and then stuck on a journaling block from the papers as well. This was to give a space to write on. I also used a starry border peel off on the front and inside to frame the papers and also to add some more shimmer to the card.
I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. HI Mel

    I love this card, soo pretty for a little girls birthday.

    Aimee xx

    ReplyDelete